- October 10, 2017
- Posted by: wp
- Category: Uncategorized
QuickBooks Pro 2018
Quickbooks Pro helps you organize your business finances all in one places so you can be more productive. Import your data from a spreadsheet and simple to set up and easy to use. Stay on top invoices and manage expenses, get reliable reports for tax time and import your data from a spreadsheet.
New Features in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018:
Multi-monitor can support makes it easy to move a QuickBooks window to a different monitor and usually also called as multi-display and multi-head and is basically used in the use of multiple physical display devices, such as monitor, televisions, and projectors, in order to increase the area available for computer programs and also used improve the features of the computer and to increase its reliability.
The benefit of multi-monitor
- Want to review two or more reports side-by-side.
- Want to create a payment on one screen while reviewing a bill on another?
- Using browser tabs, you can open multiple windows in QuickBooks Online at the same time.
Past Due stamp:
Quickbooks Pro 2018 comes with the features of Invoice Past Due Stamp. This has made the work easier if you want to automate the process of putting a Past Due stamp on outstanding invoices. Now you can easily know, who owes you what.
To add customer’s total current balance due on a job to an invoice template’s choice through the extra Customization window.
Search Chart of Accounts:
The chart of Accounts is a list of the asset, liability, equity and the backbone of your bookkeeping/accounting system. This list is one of the most important lists you will use in QuickBooks and it helps keep your financial information organized. When this list is created with summary accounts and you use the other list types for detail, you can capture information in a timely manner, which helps you make good financial and management decision for the business.
The pay payroll liabilities feature should be want to properly designate the payroll things that are being paid. It makes sure you and your client are a reminder of upcoming payroll liability payments. Cash accounting is one of two principal accounting methods used to determine how and when income and expenses are recorded.
If you have anything to discuss with us or need any technical support, feel free to reach our QuickBooks customer service team. Simply dial our helpline number: 844-551-9757
System requirement for Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2018
- Operating system supported
- Windows 8.1, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 7 SP1, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2011 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SPI
- Windows: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2011 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SPI or Windows 7 SPI, natively installed
- Important: Window Server 2011 R2 is only supported with QuickBooks Desktop 2017 R4 and Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise 17.0 R4.
- Linux: When using QBES Database Server-only installation OpenSuse 42.2, Fedora 25, Red Hat 7.
See also: What’s new in QuickBooks 2018
Hardware and Operating System requirement:
- Processor =2.4 GHz minimum
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
- 4GB minimum, 8GB Recommended
Server RAM Requirements:
- 1-5 User: 8GB RAM
- 10 Users: 12GB RAM
- 15 Users: 16GB RAM
- 20 Users: 20+GB RAM
- 5GB of disk space
- Additional software: 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime, provided on the Quickbooks CD
- Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in Quickbooks Connected Services offering
Require minimum 4.0GB
Twice the size of the largest file set to back up + 100MB or twice of the size to restore the backup. Space is only required from in the work folder, the folder is LocalApplicationData”Intuit\Intuit Data Protect”
Read other trending Articles: