- May 30, 2018
- Posted by: sunil
- Category: Uncategorized
Do you want to know how to install QuickBooks Desktop on Mac?. In this article, We will explain you step by step guide and some important information you need to know before using QuickBooks for Mac.
Steps to install QuickBooks Desktop on Computer
Verify your QuickBooks Mac Desktop update will work on your desktop
- First of all, check the following minimum system requirements for your Mac application for faster installation.
- System requirements for QuickBooks 2016 and Enterprise Solution 16.0
- System requirements for QuickBooks 2015 and Enterprise Solutions 15.0
Prepare your license and product numbers
- Download Product: the email confirmation should contain the license and product number. If you have not received the confirmation email you may retrieve your license number or you can contact support for further help.
- With CD: See for the scratch-off label on the packaging.
Install QuickBooks Mac Desktop
- Prepare the installer
- First, download the QuickBooks software from the Intuit website and then select the change link and choose your Mac Version.
- If you use the CD installer. Note: If you are trying to download the installer and are experiencing difficulties with the process, you may need to clear the browser’s cache and cookies or use a different browser.
- Start the installation
- First of all, Close all running applications.
- Put inside the QuickBooks CD into the CD-ROM or double-click the downloaded installer. The QuickBooks installation window opens automatically.
- Drag the QuickBooks icon to the Applications folder. The applications folder opens automatically.
- Double -click the QuickBooks icon to open the application.
I think with the help of this article you can easily install QuickBooks software on your mac. If you are unable to do this then please call our QuickBooks Mac Customer Service Phone Number 1844-551-9757.
You may also like